2. Stare blankly into space.
3. Read Inda by Sherwood Smith.
4. Blow things up in flash games to celebrate Guy Fawkes day.
5. Watch "Mythbusters".
6. Drink tea.
7. Get annoyed at having already had tea; wish for something besides water or juice to hydrate with.
8. Feel vaguely dissatisfied at not doing anything, but lack energy and... brain-thinkiness... to actually do so. (Otherwise I'd skip #1.)
9. Pet the puppy.
10. Blow nose.
11. Try to remember when the last Sudafed dose was taken. (timprov managed to score some Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride instead of whatever lame substitute they're selling due to the War On Meth. Yay!)